Static exercises are exercises in which there is muscle tension, but there is no movement of the body and limbs. Muscles in static work perform holding the body or a certain joint in a fixed position.
Static exercises are designed to develop exactly the power aspect of our muscles. At the same time, during their implementation, there is an active burning of fats. As a rule, such exercises are performed with a certain delay of the stress state. The delay time is the subject of heated discussions and discussions among various trainers. The most optimal time for the development of force is 20 to 30 seconds, for burning fat, 40 to 45 seconds.
The Benefits of Static Exercises
The main advantage is their simplicity and accessibility. To perform “statics” do not need expensive simulators and sports equipment. In most cases, the body weight is enough.
With proper execution, the static load is much more efficient than the dynamic one.
Using such exercises in the complex will help to acquire a magnificent figure, improve posture, relieve pain in the back and spine.
Static exercises can significantly strengthen and develop ligaments, are used to increase muscle strength, but almost do not give a gain in volume.
Feel the magical lightness in the body, the burst of energy and pull up the figure with these exercises is easy. The main thing is that you do not need to move here: everything is done in static.
Just lock in each pose for 40 – 45 seconds. And do at least 4-5 times a week.
1. Butterfly wing
With a half-bent right foot, rest against the wall, place the left half-bent leg on the right knee. Loosen the loins from the floor, put your hands on your stomach. Repeat the same with the right foot.
Put your palms on your stomach, resting your butt against the wall. Raise your right foot horizontally, lower the left foot as low as possible. Repeat the same for the second leg.
Straight legs are placed along the wall, with socks, stretch upwards. Tear off the floor you can only shovel. Stretch your right straight arm to your feet up, put your left on your stomach. Repeat the same with the left hand.
We also recommend the article: How to properly drink water while doing sports.
Raise both legs upwards, without bending them in the knees. The right will rest against the wall, and the left will stretch back, holding the lower back with the palms. Repeat the same with the right foot.
5. The bridge
Lay down on the rug, press the palm to the floor so that the tips of your fingers touch the wall. Put the feet on the surface of the wall as high as possible, rest against the surface, stretch the hips and raise the lower back.
To achieve the maximum result, it is desirable to perform 10 repetitions of each exercise. Visible results will appear in 2-3 weeks.
From the features of static exercises, the following conclusions:
1. Static exercises with high voltage are not recommended if you have an unsatisfactory state of the cardiovascular system.
2. With a satisfactory state of the cardiovascular system, static exercises with high tension are a very effective means of developing strength and volume of muscles.
3. Static exercises, performed half-heartedly, perfectly develop red muscle fibers and a capillary network in the muscles. This is an excellent basis for the effective burning of excess body fat. Such exercises allow you to maintain your body in tone without much effort.
4. If you decide to practice static exercises, you should pay close attention to stretching the muscles that you train in this way.
5. Static exercises, along with stretch marks, is an ideal way to keep fit, if you are constantly on the road, traveling, traveling. But even with a stable life, their value is obvious.
6. Like conventional strength exercises, static exercises can be performed using different training principles. For example, in the form of circular training, super series.